“Just when you thought you’ve heard everything about Puerto Princesa, a secret spot is revealed.”
This is how Blue Palawan Hidden Beach Resort introduces its amenities for relaxation and recreation on its website at BluePalawan.com.
Described as the first and only white sand beach resort right at the heart of Puerto Princesa City nearby banks, a mall, convenient stores, and other commercial establishments that city can offer, Blue Palawan banks on eliminating long and tiring road trips and inconvenient shuttle transfers or public transport commuting.
From Puerto Princesa International Airport, taxis and tricycles can take you to Blue Palawan, located behind Robinsons Place Palawan Mall at the end of BM Road in Barangay San Pedro. But if you made your reservation ahead of time, the resort offers free airport transfers for its guests.
We were picked up by a nice Toyota Hi-Ace van from the airport to the resort. With friendly driver and staff, our travel only took us less than 20 minutes to reach the beach resort.
Blue Palawan, in its company description, stated that amenities and services revolve around the principles of “Thoughtfulness and Balance” that make “a perfect vacation.”
“We believe that the smallest details can make the biggest difference. From lighting to furniture design, classy music to match your mood, food for every palate, and fast wi-fi to stay connected, we’ve got you covered. We try to think of everything you could ask for in a dream vacation and deliver results with comfort, convenience, and most of all care,” Blue Palawan statement said.
“Blue Balance” principle is all about location. Enjoying the beach life right at the heart of Puerto Princesa seemed impossible. But with the existence of Blue Palawan, the balance of the best of both worlds – beach and city life, modernity and nature – are balanced.
The facilities of Blue Palawan have done away with high-rise hotel infrastructures and sprawling cement structures. It features simple but elegant beach huts fitted with modern lifestyle needs.
Situated at beachfront, rooms are featured with modern day comfort while “staying close to nature.”
The resort brings classic Filipino Nipa hut architecture infused with Italian and American furniture to suit its guests’ comfort and style.
“Blue Palawan understands the intricate balance between modernity and nature. So we made a place where you can bask in the beauty of an untouched seaside paradise and still enjoy the tiny touches of a modern Filipino home. We hope to attract like-minded people in search of the perfect place to let go and live in balance. True and simple living without compromising quality comfort,” Blue Palawan statement said.
Blue Palawan Beach Resort in Puerto Princesa, which started operations in February this year (2015), is the first among the chain of future resorts under the Blue Beach Clubs brand.
Other resorts will be scheduled to rise in El Nido, Coron, Batangas, Siargao, Baler, Pagudpud, and La Union.
For the second year in a row, the island of Palawan was recognized as Best Island in the World by leading US travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler in its Readers’ Choice Awards 2015.
Blue Palawan Amenities
- An infinity pool nearby the main entrance. You can already catch a view of the pool while you’re checking in at the front desk.
- Pool lounge area. The pool deck can accommodate up tp 150 people. Its view of the sea enhances this venue for special events.
- Signature cocktails at the indoor and outdoor bars with bartenders’ station.
- Restaurant that offers Filipino Heritage food and international cuisine.
- Lounge with chill house music in high quality sound system.
- Fast Internet wi-fi connection in rooms and public areas from multiple providers.
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Massage available upon request
- Free airport shuttle
- Free parking for guests
- Gift shop
- Seasonal Sports Lessons
- Events venue
- Wedding venue
Palawan Tours Assistance
Blue Palawan can serve as a take-off point to various tourist attractions in Palawan like Underground River, Dos Palmas, Rancho Sta. Monica, and the Splash House. Guests can approach the frontdesk to inquire about trip schedules and rates.
Seasonal Recreational Activities
- Scuba Diving
- 6 Blue Beach Hut Deluxe Rooms with 1 Kingsize Bed
- 15 Blue Beach Hut Deluxe with 2 Full Size Beds
- 1 Blue Surf Room – a dorm-type room with 8 single beds
- 1 Blue Suite – our luxurious bedroom suite with living area
The Blue Beach Hut Deluxe (P5,800/Night)
There are 2 types of Blue Beach Hut Deluxe Rooms: one with 1 kingsize bed, and 1 with 2 full size beds.
- Single unit & Duplex Casitas
- Hot & cold water
- High quality toilet & bath area
- Cable television
- 24/7 Wifi
- Custom blue memory foam mattresses
The Blue Surf Room (P14,800/Room)
A budget-friendly option for a group of friends or a big family.
- 8 Single beds
- 2 full bathrooms
- custom Blue memory foam mattresses
The Blue Suite (P14,800/Night)
- Fully furnished
- California kind sized Blue memory foam mattresses
- Living area
- Large balcony overlooking the ocean and the entire resort
- Unimpeded view of the beacj from your jacuzzi
All rooms come with the following:
- Free Breakfast
- Bottled Water
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Amenities
- Split-Type Air Conditioning
- Wi-fi Connection
- Extra person / extra bed will be charged P1,200/night inclusive of breakfast
- Children below 7 years old are free of charge provided that they sleep on one of the original beds (not the extra bed).
Interested parties can send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at mobile number: +63 917 831 4118